Date: 2019-08-18  7:15 a.m.  (GMT-04:00) To: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
Subject: Re: [darktable-user] Problems when Opening Fujifilm X-T30 raw files Am
15.08.19 um 21:21 schrieb nikted:> Hello,> > I am using the latest Darktable
for Windows version. I have a Fujifilm > X-T30 camera. When try to open any
photo on raw format, i get a message > saying : It can't read the white balance
and it fails to load the photo. > Is this a known problem? Any suggestions on
how to resolve it?..> NickHallo,you can find supported cameras on
https://www.darktable.org/resources/camera-support/I see Fujifilm X-T20, X-T3,
X30, ... but no "Fujifilm
 user mailing listto unsubscribe send a mail to
darktable-user+unsubscr...@lists.darktable.org