Date: 2019-08-18  8:04 p.m.  (GMT-04:00) To: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
Subject: Re: [darktable-user] Problems when Opening Fujifilm X-T30 raw files *
nikted <nik...@gmail.com> [08-18-19 16:30]:> Same issue with me, exactly as
David described it!Sent from Samsung tablet.> -------- Original message
--------From: David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com> Date: 2019-08-18  2:37
p.m.  (GMT-04:00) To: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org Subject: Re:
[darktable-user] Problems when Opening Fujifilm X-T30 raw files >     Thanks
Patrick .... the problem exists in the>         same way whether downloading
from the card directly or through>         the camera. The problem does not
appear to be a function of my>         process.>     David>     >     On
8/18/19 10:18 AM, Patrick Shanahan>       wrote:>     >     >       * David
Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com> [08-18-19 12:19]:> >       >         I have,
intermittently, had similar problems importing images directly from> my Fuji
X-Pro2. Sometimes there is the error message and occasionally the> import goes
ahead but until the last image is in place all of the thumbnails> are totally
blank, then they all open correctly.> > Sometimes I just need a dt restart,
sometimes I update the git ... neither> is a satisfactory solution. I have
mentioned these problems previously on> this forum and had no response so
assumed that it was my system at fault.> > David> > On 8/18/19 8:54 AM, Patrick
Shanahan wrote:> >         >           * nikted <nik...@gmail.com> [08-18-19
11:14]:> >           >             Thank you Frank!I believe the raw files are
the same for X-T3 and X-T30, since both cameras have the same processor.The
photos load in the Lightroom but then when try to open a raw, (*.raf, file
type) image, i get the message that it can't read the white balance. I am very
surprised that no body else has reported the same issue.I wish i could find a
solution so i can use Darktable...Thanks again,NjckSent from Samsung tablet.>
-------- Original message --------From: "Frank J." <newslet...@fotodrachen.de>
Date: 2019-08-18  7:15 a.m.  (GMT-04:00) To: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
Subject: Re: [darktable-user] Problems when Opening Fujifilm X-T30 raw files Am
15.08.19 um 21:21 schrieb nikted:> Hello,> > I am using the latest Darktable
for Windows version. I have a Fujifilm > X-T30 camera. When try to open any
photo on raw format, i get a message > saying : It can't read the white balance
and it fails to load the photo. > Is this a known problem? Any suggestions on
how to resolve it?..> NickHallo,you can find supported cameras on
https://www.darktable.org/resources/camera-support/I see Fujifilm X-T20, X-T3,
X30, ... but no "Fujifilm
X-T30".--Frank____________________________________________________________________________darktable
 user mailing listto unsubscribe send a mail to
darktable-user+unsubscr...@lists.darktable.org> >           >           perhaps
you can provide the requested sample images as described here:>
https://raw.pixls.us/> so darktable can be configured to recognize your raw
images.> > > >         >         >       >       I would suggest saving your
expensive camera battery and change to> removing the memory card and utilizing
a card reader to transfer your> images.> > but ...> > I cannot comment on those
problems as I do not follow that regimen.> > >     >   >
camera raw format is not being decodedcorrectly or has not yet been decoded for
darktable.  is the format listedas being recognized by darktable?did you
provide the sample raw files necessary for darktable to recognizeyour camera?
that is the *first* necessary step.  hundreds of posts herewill not achieve
that.-- (paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA
@ptilopterihttp://en.opensuse.org    openSUSE Community Member
facebook/ptilopteriPhotos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo
paka @ IRCnet