You need to be a bit more specific about your exact needs to get a clear
answer.
- Do you just want to play music and slides? Then start your favorite music
player, let it play some playlist, background it and start DTs or any other
slide show.
- Do you want sound and slides to be synced? You could just record your
sound/music into an MP3 track and then follow the above
- Do you want to create a single file containing sound and image; something
like a pps/ Then you'd need the respective player to play it back. A video
player supporting MP4 would be a common choice ;-)

--
Sent from my mobile device, apologies for typos

PGP key: http://tinyurl.com/2016PGPKEY