Open a cmd-prompt (START, then type 'cmd'). 'cd' into the darktable program
directory. run darktable with 'darktable -d'. That should produce
debug-output which the experts here might be able to read, understand and
comment on.
--
Sent from my mobile device, apologies for typos

PGP key: http://tinyurl.com/2016PGPKEY