[Subhash Fotografie schrieb am 12.2.2020 um 20:51 Uhr:]

>Maybe my extraction is the culprit, so I want to ask for another  person
>to try the process of extracting a .xmp file from a .dng file Lightroom
>has edited, put them in the same directory and import the .dng file in
>DT to see if the Lightroom edits were recognized.

Ok, no one here. -

So, I tried to install exiv2 because I thought maybe it would create files DT
could read but did not succeed in installing it.

Next thing I tried: Connect my card reader to my Apple, try to download images
with DT. Did not succeed, DT doesn't find the reader even though it finds it
when I try to open an image from the card instead of copying it to the hard
drive. In the first case "no supported devices found" in the second case just
navigating to the image and no problem - except of still belonging to my card
reader and not be copied to the drive.

So, as usual I imported with Lightroom but did not convert to DNGs but leave
them as ORFs (Olympus RAW image file). Then edited a little and then copied an
image file and its sidecar file to a test folder to import it in DT. And that
worked finally: Also a crop was red, the tags anyway, and the image looked not
that bad.

That is no solution for my 80000 DNG images but one step forward (ORFs are
understood to some extent) and one step back (could not import from card
reader).