Hi, I hope I am sending inquiry correctly (first time here)

In Lighttable when importing images I selected folder as this is most
convenient way to work with my images. All my folders (with 1000s of
images) are organized so the raw files are in subfolder called "nef" (i.e.
nikon raw). When filmroll imported this way, all I see is a list of rolls
that all have the same name: nef(92) where the number shows count of images
in that folder. I expected to find a way to rename this roll to something I
can recognize, but I cannot find any such option.

How do I deal with this?
Thanks