From: Marc Sitkin <marcsit...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 23 September 2020 3:12 AM
To: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org <darktable-user@lists.darktable.org>
Subject: [darktable-user] Images disapear when switching from Darkroom to
lightable view

When switching from darkroom to lightable view my filmroll images disappear.
Also happens when leaving map module to lightable view.

I can restore them by selecting the film roll in recently used collections
I'm working in the file manager view, with images with one star selected.

darktable version 3.2.1 from Manjaro repositories
Linux Manjaro Gnome Mikah 20.1
Hp Envy Desktop, 32 G ram, 4g Radeon 550 graphics
OpenCL enabled.

Any clues as to what's happening?

--
Marc Sitkin
2020 Mexico Gallery<https://marcsitkin.smugmug.com/Mexico/Mexico-2020>

This email is confidential, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone outside
the intended recipient organisation is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of the
University of Tasmania, unless clearly intended otherwise.