Slightly different:

While in the file-manager view I am finding 'misplaced' images ... images from another roll ... and when I try to open them another image from the loaded roll appears in the darkroom view. It looks like a data-base error.

Current daily git ..Manjaro/Arch/XFCE

David

On 2020-09-24 9:00 p.m., Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Terry Pinfold <tpinf...@gmail.com> [09-24-20 23:48]:
" get out of "zoomable lighttable" into "filemanager" mode and you will not
have this confusion."

Thanks for this simple solution.

On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 at 13:39, Patrick Shanahan <p...@opensuse.org> wrote:

* Terry Pinfold <tpinf...@gmail.com> [09-24-20 23:21]:
In zoomable lighttable mode I can move the images around and tend to lose
them. However, I discovered today that if I minimise the left or right
panels that they are hiding there. Not a major problem to me, but makes
me
look stupid when I am teaching students how to use the program and I lose
the images.

On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 at 12:58, Andrew Greig <and...@algphoto.com.au>