Part of the logo is in fact curves, and does not vary, regardless of the operating system, but two parts of the overall logo (used in differing circumstances) are text, and one of those parts DOES change due to the kerning not present in Linux.  As for transforming text to curves, I'll have to see if Inkscape can do that.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Willy Williams