You should create that directory in your user home directory, something
like  $HOME/.config/darktable/color/out

/usr/share directories are system directories and could be overwritten or
deleted by the package/application on updates, uninstalling,
reinstalling... In general, they should not be modified by users.

Cheers,
Rafa

Enviado desde mi tabla de planchar