Here,

Lenovo Thinkpad P53, GPU Nvidia Quadro T2000

Darktable 3.2.1-3 (installed, not snap)

on Debian Sid

with the recent NVidia drivers, 450.80.02

and kernel 5.8 (OpenCL works) or with kernel 5.9 (Open CL doesn't work)

The difference with/without OpenCL is visible as soon as a raw image
reaches some dozen Mb even for simple corrections.

Le 20/11/2020 à 11:31, GianLuca Sarto a écrit :
> to the benefit of all readers, I would like to confirm that OpenCL
> works in this environment:
>
>   * Ubuntu 20.04LTS
>   * Lenovo TS140
>   * Palix Nvidia GeForce GTX1650, 4GB
>   * Darktable 3.2.1 (installed via apt, NOT snap!)
>

> On 15/11/20 23:07, Šarūnas wrote:
>> On 11/15/20 3:28 PM, GianLuca Sarto wrote:
>>> thanks, Šarūnas,
>>>
>>> I have two Darktable systems, based on Lenovo TS140, one with AMD, the
>>> other with Nvidia Quadro 400.
>>> Neither of the two manage OpenCL..
>>>
>>> 0.039390 [opencl_init] found opencl runtime library 'libOpenCL'
>>> 0.039412 [opencl_init] opencl library 'libOpenCL' found on your system
>>> and loaded
>>> 0.042560 [opencl_init] found 1 platform
>>> 0.042582 [opencl_init] found 1 device
>>> 0.042727 [opencl_init] device 0 `Quadro 400' has sm_20 support.

herve.sai...@laposte.net