* Nick Rahl <nr...@aquagear.com> [11-30-20 22:42]:
> I can open and edit images, for the most part, just fine.
>
> But there are certain "film rolls"/folders, where I can open them in
> "lighttable" mode fine, but when I double click to edit it, it goes into
> darkroom mode, and the main editing area is gray and says "loading image
> DSC_0961.NEF ... " forever. It never loads.
>
> Reboot and closing and reopening doesn't solve the issue. I can go into
> lighttable and switch film rolls and edit those fine. But at the moment,
> there are two rolls that I can't edit because it is "loading" the image
> forever when I try to.

do the files exist in the location dt is "looking"?
have you tried to open the files with other software?  possibly they are
corrupt.

have you tried to open the files from the commandline?
open text window

have you tried removing the files from dt's database (remove from
collection) and reimporting them?

lighttable is probably looking at cached files rather than the raw files
would be my first guess as to why they appear in the lighttable view.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode