Dear developers:

thank you very much for this great piece of software!

It offers chances, I'd never expected before to take advantage of raw files. I'm using D500 & D850, Ubuntu 18.04, 64 bit, 32 GB RAM.

--

dt seems to require quite a bit studies to find out the appropriate steps to image processing. As we can see, there are people searching for a beginners-type GUI.

For me some type of such "beginners workflow" helped a lot; however, there should be a physical / arithmetical backup for such workflows.

Overall, there might be some type of knowledge-system in the background to analyse a selected pic. From there he system could offer a questionnaire to concrete the targets and, at last, suggest some reasonable steps to improve a pic.

--

I really would like support dt with some contributions; however, I can not program software.

--

One small question I have: dt is completely non-destructive. If a work on a pic, I only see the _changed_ version, not the original version.

How can I see both versions a the time to gain an overview?

--

Is there a way to organise dt styles (from <https://dtstyle.net/>)?

--

Can one modify the GUI?