Even for the favorite list (it’s just a user defined collection of modules)
it’s useful to know what you’re doing: changing the parameters of a lower
module affects the upper, especially when using parametric masks.
So there’s really no benefit in having a list of stuff where transparency of
the process chain is lost... having to switch between module lists just to see
the „real“ order is quite more annoying then learning it once.