Em 16/02/2021 01:20, Guillermo Rozas escreveu:

> This list can be a good first step to explore an idea

Agreed, I thank you, and some others, for explainig and discussing the ideia, but I also I note the first 3 out of 4 replies:

«If you want to use darktable "intuitively" you need to learn about darktables pipeline...» (i.e., the users' intuition is wrong, DT's way is the only right way. Also the person replying "knows" the user has not learnt about the pipeline)

«Then use another tool.»
«No, but people who understand what they do.»
(i.e. people asking for something are clueless)

«why don't you make a feature request accompanied with your explanation so it is understood?»
(i.e. shut up, don't discuss it here)