> Message du 23/02/21 21:19
> De : "Patrick Shanahan"

> A : "darktable forum"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [darktable-user] Not seeing replies to my posts
>
> > > Message du 22/02/21 20:37
> > > De : "Patrick Shanahan"
> >
> > > A : "darktable forum"
> > > Copie à :
> > > Objet : Re: [darktable-user] Not seeing replies to my posts
> > >
> > > [.../...]
> > >
> > > and *indeed* one SHOULD NOT REPLY ALL as most who read the list have
> > > absolutely no need or want for a duplicate msg.
> > >
> > Well, if I only had hit "Reply", you only would have received this post.
> > In order to let it be distributed to the list, I had to hit "Reply all" and
> > then delete your address form the recipients.
> > When I happen to forget to do this, you get the duplicaate and tell me not
> > to send directly to you.
> > This list is the only one I have been belonging to that behaves this way -
> > which does not mean it is the only one - but it is not convenient at all.
> > Add to that that it also handles the posts / threads in a way that often
> > makes them unreadable for others...
> >
> > Rgrds,
> >
> > J.-Luc
> >

> so just two people have misconfigured email clients? very odd that mine
> works fine.

Patrick, I do not use any email client, but my isp's web interface - which is
not configurable at all.
I only can choose to use html or plain text, no automatic cc nor reply-to nor
whatsoever.
If I choose html, then each CR is seen by others like 2 CR - a blank line
between each line - and misquoting appears on replying. Pretty unreadable.
If I choose plain text, then I may have problems with posts from people using
such interface - double CR and misquoting, that means one cannot see who wrote
what.
Attempted that when using the same tool there is no problem, then we can assume
the problem is araised between the two parts.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc