On 2021-02-22 2:21 p.m., Michael wrote:
I found the problem to be that people are not replying- all.

Thank you but please, no, I don't want two copies in reply to what I send.
You do "all" and it goes to the the sender AND the list.
If anything you need to do a 'reply-to-list'.
The headers make it very clear that this is a list, not a private communication.

No, the issue is with the OP's response path. Either his receiving end, perhaps his ISP, perhaps his Thunderbird settings. That others see his posts and others see the first-level responses indicates the problem is not with the list or with others.

What I DO see in the OP's posting is

Maybe his own spam checker balks on his messages!
I'd advise NOT sending in HTML.
I'd advise using your ISP's proxy and not sending direct from Thunderbird's possibly flawed SMTP and you own possibly flawed machine's domain.