Hi Jean-Luc,

That error message suggests that you downloaded the file as a web page,
rather than as a raw text file. If you ask github to show you the raw file,
then you can download it.

I think the scripts are normally in /usr/share/darktable/tools or something
like that. That is of course for linux; if you use prepackaged darktable on
windows then it may be a bit harder, because you may lack the bash shell.

br /Matt