On 17/05/2023 22:33, David Vincent-Jones wrote:
I truly doubt that this is a dt bug. It is far more likely that somehow I have created a problem in one of my sidecar files. For that reason I do not feel that I should waste the time of developers at this moment.

Whenever a program segfaults, the developers should know about it. Even if the data is messed up, the program should have a chance to fail gracefully. So I strongly believe this is a problem the developers should know about. I, were I one of the devs, would like to at least know. Maybe not do anything about it, but be in the know.

Cheers!