On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 09:40:49AM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 09:10:39AM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 07:01:25PM -0400, Kris Maglione wrote:

> That's interesting. I've had three users complain about it so far. strace > is attached.

Thanks, I have reproduced it here now.  It looks like it only
happens occasionally on my system.

I think this patch should fix it, but please do test it as I
can only rarely reproduce this on my machine.

Yes, this fixes it for me.

Thank you,
--
Kris Maglione

If you don't think carefully, you might think that programming is just
typing statements in a programming language.
        --Ward Cunningham