Unrelated, but this reminds me... are there known issues with STI and lazy
STI subclasses came up as nil when used. Changing the iteration from:

sti_collection.each do |record|
end

to:

sti_collection.to_a.each do |record|
end

fixed it.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:49 PM, Dan Kubb (dkubb) <dan.k...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I just figured I'd share this with the list, it's a way of Eager Loading
> DM associations by specifying what associations to load:
>
>   https://gist.github.com/3100034
>
> I'll probably gemify it soon, but I wanted to get it out early in case
> people want to hack on it and test it out.
>
> --
>
> Dan
>
> --

Avdi Grimm
http://avdi.org

I only check email twice a day. to reach me sooner, go to
http://awayfind.com/avdi