Hello Everyone,

If you are using the Oracle Adapter for datamapper,  dm-oracle-adapter,  I
would like to hear from you.
I'm considering using datamapper and dm-oracle-adapter on a project.

I would like to know the following:
  Is there specific documentation on  dm-oracle-adapter ?     If so, please
tell me where to find it.
  Is anyone using the oracle adapter in a production environment?
  Is it generally working or are their issues with it?
  When there are problems,  how quickly are they addressed by the
community?  How many people actively support/revise the oracle adapter?

Thanks & best,
David