its odd, I have turned on errors and I get the following:

DataMapper::SaveFailureError: Project#save returned false, Project was not
saved

not telling me much.

I check the error hash and that's empty.

How does a newbie understand what dependencies etc I'm not fulfilling in
the creation of an object.

BTW, in case it matters I'm creating an object just by new and then sending
save. This object does have associations so I'm assuming that's where the
issue but I really would like to know what Datamapper thinks is the
problem. Currently, I'm confused as to why its not saving.

Any feedback is appreciated.

thanks

-Charles