I meant coordination process. Many tasks involving data (esp collection)
tend to be time consuming. I did a bunch of that in my previous life
(lots of calls, emails, travel, campaigns etc.). It is hard to do it now.

BTW, I didnt imply that there needs to be monetary incentive, even in
industry. I believe that open data is a reward in itself.