Dear Sudheendra:

Well, you know how right hand does not know what left hand has done.

Please see the ppt that Census person made to NSDI in 2011:

https://*nsdi*india.gov.in/ <http://india.gov.in/>*nsdi*/*nsdi*portal/*nsdi*10/presentations/*census*.pdf

They claim to have ward boundaries for more than 7,000 towns

Sharad