Right now the portal does not allow that, interestingly this question was
in my mind too and i downloaded whole data using a fme script. Point is
basically you need to know all the district name as in their database and
then call the URL like this
http://www.india-wris.nrsc.gov.in/GWL/php/exportAll_xls.php?Para1=RJ&Para2=district_level&Para3=Baran
here state is RJ and district is Baran replace with your own values you can
use python for that.