Hi All,

We are conducting a series of neighborhood mapping activities in Hyderabad.
We are hoping to collect on ground data of streetlights, garbage bins,
establishments starting with Ameerpet area.

We are working with Hyderabad Urban Lab and Mozilla Telangana volunteers.
We hope to make this data available in the future.

If you are interested, do volunteer
https://www.meetup.com/Mozilla-Hyderabad/events/247378409/

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali