And I forgot to mention: The SOI says

This Public Portal facilitates free access to accurate & authoritative
> GIS-ready spatial data to empower, inform &amp; enrich every citizen<br>

• Free use of data for Consultative, Research and Education purposes

• Free access to various base maps viz Imagery, Hill Shade and Vector data

• Citizens can annotate over the autorotative basemap and download the work
> done for their use

• Citizens can download the approved boundary files for Consultative,
> Research and Education purposes

Which is quite liberal but it does not mention GoDL. Should we write to
them asking them if its under GoDL?