Great. Idea. We can have a template and then can send a modified version to
each agency.

I have a template that anyone can edit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OddZw_X91_gHNWxj9tvCIAGdz4UdD6PasyTw56mRJHA/edit?usp=sharing

Sometime next week we can send.

Request all of you to edit this template.

Regards,
Thej

Thejesh GN ⏚ ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
http://thejeshgn.com