Thank you for all for the responses!

Hi Nikhil,
It's not sea level rise that worries me for Pune, because Sahyadri stands
in between. It is a possible breach of the dams that control the waters
flowing into Pune rivers. Panshet is 46 yeard old (rebuilt after it broke
in 1961), Mulshi is 91 years old and Khadakwasla is 146 years old! The
average lifespan of a dam is 50 years, max 100 years. Even without a dam
breach, in case of extremely high rainfall in the catchment regions there
is a risk of the dams suddenly discharging more water than is the capacity
of the rivers in the city, thanks to all the encroachments and pollution.

PMC has published floodline maps in PDF form on this website
<http://www.punefloodcontrol.com/maps.html>. Is there a way to get the
dataset behind these maps so that such a visualization can be created?

Regards,
Ishita