I wanted the Taluka shapefile of Kutch district for my work. Can anyone
help me out with this?

thanks and regards
*Tej Chavda (PG191052)*

Pursuing M.Tech In Geomatics (2nd Semester),
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT University),
KL Campus, University Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380009

Contact Number : 8866440170

Email id: tejp...@gmail.com <divyeshrana...@gmail.com>
               tej.pg191...@cept.ac.in <rana.pg180...@cept.ac.in>

--
Disclaimer : The information transmitted with this email is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain