BBMP has its own portal
https://bbmp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/4f4f20e852744b96b493528aab76777d

But I see no change in it for last few days. May be they are updating the
location once in a while? Reaching out to them over email so far as been
fruitless.

If anyone knows more up to date database/portal/API, that would be greatly
helpful.

I have setup an alert system in my institute based on this data but it is
only effective if coordinates of the new cases are in public domain and
updated frequently.

best,
    Dilawar