Hey Divyansh,

I might be able give you historical data for public buses in Delhi and
Bangalore using which you can estimate the density.

We (Smart Cities Mission) are trying hard to open such datasets to the
community but it will take some time.

Just send me a brief about your project and the data license you would need
for the same.

Cheers,
-Abhishek Upperwal
Fellow, MoHUA