Hi Harsh, All;

Thank you for pointing this dataset out and storing it in an easy to access
location. It looks super useful.

I was trying to find how exactly they've classified schools and hospitals
and couldn't find anything in this PMGSY documentation
<https://pmgsy.nic.in/sites/default/files/PMGSY_III_guidelines.pdf>.  For
example the census 2011 documents what constitutes a high school and a
higher secondary school for example here
<https://censusindia.gov.in/2011census/dchb/DCHB%202011-Concepts%20&%20Definitions%20Village%20and%20Town%20Directory.pdf>.

I wonder if they've used the same definitions for schools and hospitals as
the census? Does anyone have any information on how they've chosen what
public facilities to document or is it pretty ad hoc as Harsh had indicated
in the opening post on this thread?

Regards,
Kritarth Jha