Dear all,

Hope you and your loved ones are well and healthy.

Is there anyone in this community who is based in Ahmedabad and who is
willing to work on a covid info portal for Ahmedabad on similar lines as COVID
Pune <https://covidpune.com/>?

Please respond to this email or ping me on whatsapp - 9426465070. I do not
have the technical abilities to build a portal but happy to coordinate with
a team of volunteers in best of my capacity.

Thanks,
Khush

--

*Khush Vachhrajani*

*National Resource Person*

Social Accountability Forum for Action & Research

Phone: 9426465070  Mobile: 8209119415

Web: safar-india.org

Email: khush.vachhraj...@gmail.com