At 11:23 AM +1000 1/8/03, Iain Truskett wrote:
* Rick Measham ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [01 Aug 2003 11:09]:

[...]
 But now I've found the data! Problem is that each country is made up
 of a group of polygons. Each point on the polygon is in lat/lon
 format. However we can't really use this data. It's country specific
 (rather than sub-country, which we need for TZ).

 The other problem is size. For example, the polygons for Australia are
 2.3MB of text!

URL?

Oops! http://www.maproom.psu.edu/dcw/

Cheers!

            There are 10 kinds of people:
  those that understand binary, and those that don't.
  The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
    is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners
"Write a wise proverb and your name will live forever."
   -- Anonymous