Dave Rolsky schreef:
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Eugene van der Pijll wrote:
>
> > DT prereq's:
> >     Class::Factory::Util 1.3 - prereq's of DateTime
> >     Params::Validate 0.52
> >     Test::More 0
> >     Time::Local 1.04
> >     Class::Singleton 1.03 - prereq of DT::TimeZone
> >     DateTime::Locale 0.03 - needed by DateTime
> >     DateTime::TimeZone 0.25 - needed by DateTime
> >     DateTime
>
> I don't get how this is useful.  If you use CPAN or CPANPLUS to install
> DateTime, it will tell you that you need these prereqs anyway.

The first few versions of Bundle::DateTime left out those prereqs.
As a result, the bundle was difficult to install for the first time:
I can't remember exactly what happened, but DateTime couldn't be
installed first time round because of its prereqs; the prereqs were
installed; then CPAN first tried to install all other
modules in Bundle::DateTime before installing DateTime itself, and each
installation failed of course...

The best solution seemed to be to include the prereqs in the Bundle.

Eugene