On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, John Siracusa wrote:
If you're going for speed, there's more low-hanging fruit to be had. Check
out my modifications in DateTime::Diet2 (attached).

Dave Rolsky wrote:
Yeah, I was thinking that we'd do something like this if we're going to turn this into an officially blessed implementation. I was assuming Rick just used AUTOLOAD for a quick proof of concept.

I was .. however, as Dave later suggests, I'd planned on actually creating the subs as perl subs .. not even having the overhead of the autocreation in BEGIN.

..
sub minute { return $_[0]->{minute} || 0 }
..

So .. would this module actually get used by anyone but me? If so I'll go ahead and polish it off.

Cheers!
Rick Measham