Hi,
I recently put the finishing touches on a module that creates more "natural"
descriptions of timespans - converting things like "200" into "3 minutes, 20
seconds".

After asking for some naming ideas on Perlmonks, I was given the idea of
calling my module DateTime::NaturalLanguage.

I attempted to submit my module to the CPAN module list, and was told that I
should join this mailing list and ask about including my module into the
namespace - to coordinate with other modules that are currently being
developed.

Can I put my module into the DateTime namespace? Is there any other module
that does the same thing and I should instead be contributing to?

Alternatively, does anyone have any other suggestions for what namespace to
put my module under?

You can see the module here:
http://cpan.calvin.edu/pub/CPAN/authors/id/G/GI/GIRASQUID/.

Thanks,