Ken Irving wrote:
>  convert seconds into a "readable" format 344 => 5m44s
>
>This sounds similar to your module, except for being compact vs verbose.

I think Convert::Age doesn't qualify as processing natural language.
Its encoded format is actually the ISO 8601 duration format, although C::A
doesn't document that aspect and doesn't explain its interpretation of the
variable-size units.  Anyway, the ISO 8601 format, although derived from
English abbreviations, is meant to be language-neutral.  Luke's module
is definitively about English text, which is quite a different job.

-zefram