Hi Greg, hi Rick,

this somehow slipped through the modu...@perl.org people's nets. I'm CC'ing the datetime list in case Rick's reading that.

Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
I'd like to be given the rights to co-maintain the
DateTime::Format::Strptime, as it has a number of bugs that are solved
in rt.cpan.org but have not been applied. I've applied some of these
locally, but would much prefer to fix it once globally and release a new
version.

modu...@perl.org:

I've mailed Rick a month ago (December 23, 2008), but had no response.
Hopefully just a missed email in the holiday craziness.

My CPAN id is TURNSTEP. Thanks to all.

To me, it seems Rick is still around. He's been maintaining the module for several years and the last release is from 2008. Greg, have you read http://cpan.org/modules/04pause.html#takeover ?

Rick, please let us know how to proceed.

If anyone knows a working mail address for contacting Rick, please feel free to forward this.

Best regards,
Steffen, for the PAUSE admins.