Hi all. I'm very new to DSP. I can't find any programmer for davinci DSPs'.
So how can I download my code to DSP? I'll be glad if you can help me.

PS: I don't wanna use EVM or DSK. Cause EVMs are expensive and DSP's are
onboard like DSKs. The main problem is I made my own circuit ( I'm not sure
for now that it works or not:))) for operating DSP. But I can't download the
code to DSP. I just wanna know is there an easy way to make a circuit for
downloading code to DSP from PC or is there any board for all davinci
products.

Thanks for help....