Andy Ngo wrote:
I don't know why the XDAIS framework layer is not doing that automatically for me. Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks to X. Zhou (http://www.mail-archive.com/davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com/msg00960.html) <http://www.mail-archive.com/davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com/msg00960.html>
for bringing this up (and still, no one has really given a clear answer).

Andy,

Basically CE DSP Framework is a one big black box, no one really knows what's exactly going on in there. I myself have many questions and I'm pretty sure they won't get answered anytime soon... so basically I'm doing is trying all the options/possibilities... I'm walking blind as I imagine most of you guys out there. Right now it's my 20th hour on the job on finding: why o why my decoder and encoder don't work together (in one combo), but the flawllesly work when separated...

Best,

--
Adam Dawidziuk
Sentivision