Hi Sarfraz,

Are you sure your EDMA part has no Cache issues?

Check out this thread:
http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/linux-omap-open-source/2005-June/004349.html

BR,
Ivan

Sarfraz Ahmed wrote:
> Hi,
>           I am writting the driver for SD/MMC from scratch. I have been
> able to run and test the driver using EDMA based read and write
> but when I use CPU based read/write (Interrupt and polling) ,
> reading data works fine but when I write something e.g. create
> directory, file write, delete etc. then FAT get corrupted. The
> file system is FAT32 and I have tested with MMC and SD cards,
> both found same problem. I have also varified procedures for CPU
> based read and write from "sprue30b.pdf" document. I am using
> Davinci DM6446 EVM.
>
> can anybody help me out?
>
>
> regards,
> Sarfraz
>
>
>
> ____________________________________________________________________________________
> Need a vacation? Get great deals
> to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
> http://travel.yahoo.com/
> _______________________________________________
> Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source
>

_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to