Hi all,

            I built the whole dvsdk package provided as dvsdk 1.3.

I found that there are lot of changes in the kernel or lsp as well as
the demo application.

I want to know if the old demo application will run with new uImage,
dsplink and cmem.

I want to know if the new versions of kernel and dsplink drivers are
compatible with the old demo applications. By old demo application, I
meant demo available with dvsdk 1.2 realease.

 

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Regards,

Naveena

***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer ***** 

This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the
intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use
or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the
responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious
code exempt.

The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized
alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any
form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender.
The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the
content of this message.

_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to