Hi,
I am using DM6446.  I have a user selection switch which configures the board to
either NTSC standard or PAL standard. Do you also have such settings?
You may have to check it up.

With best regards,

Venkatachala Upadhya| Extn: 65395|
--
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Jeff
Sent: 02 June, 2009 6:01 PM
To: Davinci-Linux-Source
Subject: about framebuffer driver of kernel 2.6.30 on DM355 EVM

All

When I booted DM355 EVM using new kernel 2.6.30, I can not get frame buffer 
device (/dev/fb). My boot options was "... 
video=davincifb:vid0=720x576x16,2500K:vid1=720x576x16,2500K:osd0=720x576x16,2025K
 output=pal format=composite". During the kernel booting, I got kernel messages 
in the following.
"DaVinci: Output on NTSC in COMPOSITE format, Enabled windows: Video0 Video1 
OSD0 OSD1
Setting Video0 size 720x480, position (0,0)
Setting Video1 size 720x480, position (0,0)
Setting OSD0 size 720x480, position (0,0)
Setting OSD1 size 720x480, position (0,0)
"

Please help me. Thanks.

BR,
Jeff

________________________________
http://www.mindtree.com/email/disclaimer.html
_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to