Hi,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 08:11:34PM +0800, Lu Heng wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 20:10 Gert Doering <g...@space.net> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 08:03:20PM +0800, Lu Heng via db-wg wrote:
> > > And until then, I think there is not enough consensus from the community
> > > implement this change in the future.
> >
> > This has been discussed extensively and there has been consensus to go
> > ahead with this.
>
> That???s a bullying answer.

It's the way our community works.

We discuss a problem, propose a solution, get agreement on problem and
solution, get an implementation plan, agree to this, and *then implement it*.

We do *not* go through all the process and stop right at the end because
someone decides to disagree *months after the time for discussion was
ended*.

> An consensus define as an acceptable resolution to all parties, and we
> being one of the party find the solution unacceptable with sounding
> argument, therefore no consensus.

Please read RFC7282 - while we're not the IETF, this is comparably to
the way the RIPE working groups operate wrt consensus and "someone is
always complaining".

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

SpaceNet AG                      Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard, Michael Emmer
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14        Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
D-80807 Muenchen                 HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444         USt-IdNr.: DE813185279