Dear Colleagues,

as presented during the DB-WG session at RIPE 79, we wish to extend the
"Default Maintainer" functionality for LIR organisations.

Firstly, to set the Default Maintainer (with an mnt-by: attribute) on *all*
top-level resources (where the org: reference is the LIR itself):

- IPv4 and IPv6 allocations (the current behaviour)
- ASNs
- IPv4 and IPv6 assignments
- IPv4 LEGACY resources

Secondly, to automatically (re-)set the Default Maintainer on a nightly basis,
on *all* top-level resources:

- Fix inconsistencies due to manual updates
- Add the default maintainer (with an mnt-by: attribute), and remove other user
maintainer(s)

Please let me know of any feedback or questions you may have.

Regards
Ed Shryane
RIPE NCC