Hi Pali,

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 6:18 PM,  <p...@cpan.org> wrote:
> And I would suggest to disable issue tracker on github as primary bug
> tracker (according to DBD::mysql documentation) is on RT and also
> probably all problems are reported there. The worst thing which can be
> is to have two independent bug trackers, which is current situation.

You're right, it would be helpful and desirable to have only one bug tracker!

I've tried to migrate the existing RT tickets to Github before, but
that did not work correctly because DBD::mysql uses a Github
organization and the script I used at the time did not accept this.
I'll put it higher on my to-do list again and look into getting that
done.

--
Michiel