I agree on getting of RT to Github. Basically, it's 2017 and github is good at what it does.

On 11/14/2017 11:40 AM, Dan Book wrote:
On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:34 AM, Michiel Beijen <michiel.bei...@gmail.com <mailto:michiel.bei...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:07 AM,  <p...@cpan.org
    <mailto:p...@cpan.org>> wrote:

    > Hi! As there are only few tickets on github, it would be easier to
    > disable creating new tickets on github and those few which are not
    > resolved yet either move on RT or (if github allows it; which I
    believe
    > yet) continue to exists.
    >
    > And once any migration is ready, then it can be fully switched.
    >
    > Still one bugtracker is better then two, even if it is not on
    github.

    Yeah, I'm sure this is *easier*. But I really hate the RT cpan bug
    tracker, so I'd prefer to look again at migrating from RT >> Github -
    if that really would not work for some reason I'll consider migrating
    the other way around.

I also prefer github but of course it's mainly up to what is easiest for the maintainers. Here is a script for migrating tickets if it's not what you already tried: https://metacpan.org/pod/RTx::ToGitHub

-Dan